Proud member of the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)
Atlanta Air Pro specializes in duct cleaning as it relates to Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and other problems solved by air duct cleaning.
State-of-the-Art Source Removal Duct Cleaning Process
Our process utilizes HEPA-AIRE® Portable Power Vac in tandem with a specially designed Agitation Tools for efficient state-of-the-art source removal duct cleaning.
With over 300 five-starred reviews, we are one stop shop for all your needs concerning air duct cleaning with no mess left behind.
The supply and return networks are “zoned,” or separated, so they can be cleaned independently.
- Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted indoor air.
- The average 6-room house collects 40 pounds of dust a year.
- Air ducts have more germs than a chicken coop.
- A build up of 0.42 inches of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can result in a decrease in efficiency of 21%.
- 9 out of 10 furnaces, ventilating, air conditioning systems failures are caused by dust and dirt.