We know you are a busy person, and we value your time visiting our website. We would like for you to get to know our Air Duct cleaning company a little more in depth. Atlanta Air Pro is an Atlanta based company who focuses on commercial air duct cleaning and HVAC decontamination for your place of business or newly constructed buildings. We are your local and professional Atlanta air duct cleaning company.
Our air duct cleaning expertise, along with the latest in high tech HEPA filtration equipment allows us to thoroughly and efficiently clean any and all types of air handling systems in all types of environments. We have the ability to display video inspections on your duct work through the use of our high resolution cameras. This is a good method of identifying blocked air duct passages.
Why You Should Clean Your Air Ducts
In some areas, air duct cleaning is now required on many newly built infrastructures and you should be made aware of this so that the cost of cleaning could perhaps be added to your bids. We want the opportunity to earn your business. Please give us a call today so that we could help answer any of your questions.
Did you know . . . The American Lung Association estimates that we spend 90% of our time indoors and Indoor air can be two to three times more contaminated and polluted than the outdoor air.
Indoor dust is far more dangerous to breathe than outdoor dust. It can contain bacteria, pollen, skin flakes, decaying organic matter, fungi, dust mites, viruses, textile fibers, mold, mildew, and residue from smoke, chemicals and other contaminant’s. Clean HVAC Systems benefits include:
- Energy savings
- Improved health standards
- Reduce risks of fire
- Air in office will be cleaner and fresher
- Office furnishings will stay cleaner
- You and your employees should experience fewer symptoms of illness and respiratory problems.
Sources of IAQ Problems One of the major causes of poor indoor air quality in commercial buildings is inadequate maintenance of air conveyance systems. For this reason, government agencies and indoor air consultants commonly endorse a “building systems” approach to indoor air quality. In order to reduce the threat of indoor air pollution, the building systems approach calls for a dedicated environmental maintenance program for air conveyance systems.
There are three main areas to consider in the building systems approach to good indoor air quality:
- Ventilation. The efficiency of the ventilation system has a direct correlation to the quality of the air within a building. Occupants within a building where air is not properly distributed to all occupied areas or where there is an inadequate infusion of fresh air into the system are likely to have indoor air pollution complaints. Also, ventilation systems which have accumulated large deposits of dust and debris may have air flow restrictions, which can seriously affect the comfort of building occupants and the efficiency of the system.
- Filtration. Most of the air filters found in today’s commercial buildings are low efficiency filters. Thus, a large percentage of the dust, chemical residues, grease, and other foreign matter carried in the airstream cannot be stopped by the filters, and ends up adhering to the interior surfaces of the air conveyance system.
- Maintenance. A good maintenance program for mechanical components in an air conveyance system is the key to preventing IAQ problems. For existing buildings, however, steps must first be taken to clean the air conveyance system and its components.
It is easy to see how a workplace could be harmful to a person’s health. “Sick Building Syndrome” is a national problem affecting everyone’s health at home and work.
Thousands of sick buildings have been traced to contaminated air handling systems, including outbreaks of Legionnaire’s disease. (National Center for Disease Control)
Ways You Can Detect Sick-Building Syndrome
Do any of your employees have symptoms of headaches, sinus problems, eye irritations, runny nose, coughing, dizziness, shortness of breath, nausea, or upper respiratory distress? Do illness symptoms go away when employees leave at night or go home for the weekend? Do you notice dirt around your heating or I air conditioning vents? Does your finger collect dirt as you wipe it across your desk or file cabinets? All of these situations are telltale signs of indoor air pollution spread by dirty HVAC systems.
Atlanta Air Pro has everything it takes. We use the latest in high-tech HEPA Filtered equipment, operated by our trained technicians to assure the most effective cleaning of your air handling system in any type of building, old or new with no disruption to your business. Atlanta Air Pro will get the job done in a professional manner that will cause no inconvenience to your employees, customers or office facilities. We can plan the air duct cleaning on a work schedule to fit your company’s individual needs.
Put Us To Work For You
For a cleaner indoor air environment year round, Atlanta Air Pro recommends using our HVAC cleaning and disinfecting services on a regularly scheduled basis. We can also perform air quality testing to identify IAQ problems.